- Are you passionate about encouraging children, youth and their parents/carers to grow in their relationships with each other and with God?
- Are you ready for a new challenge where you can grow in your God-given gifts and calling?
- Do you want to thrive as a member of staff and part of the leadership team at a growing local church?
We are looking for someone who is a:
- Leader – overseeing, resourcing and supporting our existing Sunday and midweek provision and those who lead it. You will be able to lead learning activities with children, and work with volunteers to equip, enable and enrich our ministry to children, youth and families.
- Strategist – ensuring that any work carried out is focussed and clear how it fits in to the “big picture” of what we are trying to do.
- Networker – building links in schools, community groups and places within our community where children and young people are engaged. You will be alive to where God is already at work in people’s lives and the world around, and ready to engage sensitively in mission and developing relationships.
Crucially, this post is about building relationships with parents/carers and children/young people – it is not simply a children’s or youth worker we are after, but someone who can network in the community, resource our existing work and help us think strategically about the future.
Application or further information
For more information, fuller job description or to arrange an informal conversation about the post, please contact our Vicar, Matt Roberts: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please complete our application form, and send with your CV along with a letter expressing a) how you fulfil the requirements of the role, and b) what you would bring to the role.
- There is a Genuine Occupational Requirement for the post holder to be a Christian
- This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS (criminal record) disclosure
- 25 hours per week (flexible hours, weekend working); salary £15,600 pa
Application deadline: 9.30am Monday 22nd July 2019; Interview the following day (tbc)
Full Job description, person specification and application form below:
Emerging Generations Pastor job description and person spec July 2019